Hevea - Nipple Shield - Medium - Natural Rubber
Hevea's Nipple Shield is carefully designed to accommodate and address special breastfeeding situations, such as latching difficulties, flat nipples, overactive letdowns, and inverted nipples. Their goal is to help anybody to continue breastfeeding for as long as they choose to, while making nursing as convenient as possible for both mother and baby.
Hevea's Nipple Shield is made from 100% natural rubber, making it safe, soft and completely free of toxic substances like plastic, Silicone, PVC, BPA, petroleum, and phthalates.
The nipple head design allows for baby to mimic the natural sucking rhythm, making it easier for babies who are having difficulties latching. These eco-friendly nipple shields are hygienically designed with a one-piece anti-colic design, meaning no joints, cracks or edges for mould to grow in. These nipple shields will fit most breasts.
- Plastic-free, biodegradable, and compostable
- Sustainable and eco-friendly: Since rubber is a natural material, it slowly disintegrates when no longer in use
- Incredibly easy to clean – simply place under boiling/very warm water for a minutes
- Round shape can be rotated 360 for comfortable and flexible positioning with 3 flow holes
- Super-soft, lightweight and warms with mum's body temperature for a natural feel. It protects sore or cracked nipples to help mums continued breastfeeding
- Perfect for parent wanting to avoid plastic and instead choose sustainable products